Last updated --
In 1938 the original Bowlmor Lanes opened its doors in the heart of Greenwich Village at 110 University Place. During the golden age of bowling from the '40s to '60s, Bowlmor Lanes was at the forefront of the bowling revolution, hosting the prestigious Landgraf Tournament in 1942 and one of the first televised bowling tournaments in 1955. In 1958, Vice President Richard Nixon famously bowled at the lanes. Through the 70's and 80's Bowlmor Lanes was home to the top bowlers in the sport and became a regular hangout for village hipsters. But towards the 90's, as the popularity of bowling as a sport declined, so did the condition of the bowling alley.
No reviews for this listing. Be the first to review.
No events for this listing.
No coupons for this listing.